Thursday, December 15, 2016

First day of Christmas

This blog is an attempt to show and update objects that I am currently collecting from baseball cards to football cards to any other random objects that I have found and purchased on Ebay or Etsy, adding to my collection from my childhood memories.


I have found that the older I become, the more I have missed some of the simpler things in life. Like buying a pack of cards for fifty cents, seeing things in the Sears or JcPenney's Christmas catalog and tagging them in hopes that Santa would put them under my tree.


So now that I am in my forties and have a tiny bit of extra money I have started to buy some of the items that I have always wanted.


My wife calls me crazy, and she may be right. I like to think of myself as more of a compulsive nostalgic, always dreaming of that card, toy or random sports related object with twelve year old eyes.

So here we go, my first post. In the Spirit of Christmas I give you images from the catalogs.




I currently still have the NFL Helmet Push Pins and did have the Goal Post with Helmets. I am now on a quest to find some goal posts!

Yes! more push pins. And I still have all of my pencils. What a pack rat I am!

Just purchased a Tampa Bay Bucs figure (photos to follow) and I have a later version of NFL Glasses.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment